Tuesday, January 3, 2012

YOU are everything !



Dear Love,

Do you know that I have the best of the moments when i am with you? Do you know that my morning and night begins and ends with you? Do you know that YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING GIRL IN GOD'S ENTIRE CREATION? You want to know why you are amazing?

Because, your look warms my heart. your touch makes my heart quiver. Being close to you fills my heart with contentment. Touching and caressing you, in completely innocent ways, comforts me and my heart. Feeling your gentle touch on my lips makes me feel desired. feeling you gently touching my face, makes me feel loved.

Gently touching your face ...your shoulder...your back...your hairs..your entire body, fills me with ever increasing love for you. Softly touching your lips with mine fills me with never passion for you. YOu have filled my life with untold happiness.

That is why I know you are AMAZING.... because you make me feel AMAZING !

I am sure that the night I sang to you, was just the perfect night surrounded by perfect time. I am sure that meeting you at this time in our lives is all planned by someone above. I am sure that We have been brought together by some unknown force melting two lives into one. I am sure that we have been brought together as part of our destiny and for something very special we both are unknown of. I know that someone above is always blessing us and ensuring that we love each other more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Our love story

No comments: